Thursday, January 03, 2008

as promised

I bought the catalog for the Martin Puryear show at MOMA but haven't had time to read it yet. I also started Kate Atkinson's "Behind the Scenes at the Museum" while I was sitting in the ER yesterday with DH and I think I'll read for a while just for a change of pace from running up and down the stairs to a my bedridden husband, who is much worse today. Maybe this was the nadir and he will start feeling better tomorrow. I shouldn't complain: the man in the next bed fell off a 10 foot ladder and was a real mess. His wife was not a happy person.

3 comments:

gabrielle said...

Rayna, Give Marty a great big "get well hug" for me. Hope he is better soon. Why not have a nice chilled martini with your book.....will make everything better.

Judy said...

I'm with Gabrielle on that!
Hope tomorrow is better.

xo

Rayna said...

Thanks!

I've moved my blog

Follow me over to     https://rgillman.wixsite.com/studio78/blog  , subscribe to get the updated posts, and please leave me a comment (a...