Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I've got takers

So far, four five people have asked for one of these 1970's Ohio Star visions of loveliness to deconstruct/cut/paste/rescue.  I'm sitting with my seam ripper, separating them and have four three more I can part with if you wanna play.

A few guidelines (I don't do rules, as you know).
1.  Do not try to put it together after midnight when you have had a long day.  You will have to take it apart again. Ask me how I know.

2.  The blue is a 65/35 poly-cotton  blend so don't bother overdyeing it.

3. You don't have to use every tiny bit of the block (although if you do, it would be nice) but use enough so we know it's in there someplace without having to get out a magnifying glass.  Otherwise, up to you what you do with it or combine it with.

4. Send me a jpg by April 27 -- drop dead date when I post is April 30th.

I'll keep the seam ripper out in case anybody else feels either creative or desperate for any excuse to procrastinate what you should be doing instead.

P.S. don't use a really hot iron.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

If you have a spare one Rayna. I'll play too if you don't mind post it to Australia. I'll pay postage if you like!

Hugz

Unknown said...

Rayna,
I'd love to take on the challenge.
Paula Sheron

Mostly Turquoise said...

Hi Rayna,

Well, let the third, last one become my challenge...
Looks like fun to me!
Regina, SXM

Unknown said...

It's like a whole regular contest thingie, can't wait. :D

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Wish I had time!!! But Might miss the drop dead date... But give me a color palette and I can play in my scraps inspired by you!

Françoise said...

Would you have one more block for me? I'd like to play too.

Barbara said...

Are we supposed to limit what we use to what you send us or can we add fabric of our own? Is there a particular size we should aim for? I had fun thinking of ideas today!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...