Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mad Knitter Update

The town wants to find out who it is so they can make her get a permit for displaying things. Ah...the almighty dollar~!

It is raining and the wind is blowing like crazy.  I am puttering around with some UFOs in my sewing room.  If you have either orphan UFO blocks or a UFO top - partially or totally assembled that has been sitting in your closet or box or buried at the bottom of the pile on your ping pong table, please contact me by e-mail. No, I'm not collecting them - YOU are going to transform them.

In the meantime, I need to go visit my mother in this hurricane-like weather.  How saintly of me.

4 comments:

Tiggy Rawling said...

Mad kntting, and why not?

Odd things, in the sense of why did I think that was good, and there have been quite a few resurfacing lately. My response is 1) cut them up and reassemble 2) over dye or 3) put them back where they came from, who knows, they might look gorgeous in another ten years!

Gerrie said...

Who says it is a her? I know lots of men knitters. I love the whole guerrilla knitting scene. Have you ever seen the video of them actually doing it?

Terry Grant said...

Yes, you are a saint!

I love the secret knitter! I have been so tempted to dream up some guerilla fiber art project. I just love seeing random acts of artiness--unless it is destructive. The stuffed monkeys in the trees that we were seeing on our morning walk have disappeared but they made me smile everytime I walked by them.

claire waguespack fenton said...

i can see that shiny halo from here.
and ufo's?? LOL. yeah, i have a few...

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...