Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'm back

To the scores of fans who have written to ask where I have been -- the answer is - nowhere. Actually, in my studio. I finished up two pieces which need facing. And I've been printing till I am blue in the face...well, not literally. This is an example of why you should not print when you are tired. I know exactly what I did: I just don't know why. The good news is that if I ever need to make a quilt about mould and mildew, I have the perfect fabric. Here is a piece I printed earlier in the day. It is not quite finished, but good enough to take your mind off of that other thing above it. And now, I am going to bed. Crit group here tomorrow and I need to be energetic!!

2 comments:

mary m. said...

I like both pieces....they'd work well together in a quilt.

Judy said...

Rayna, if you don't want the mouldy top piece, bring it on down to me when you come south! While I can see that it's not what you want for your printing, it would be awesome in something else!
Enjoy your day with your crit group.

I've moved my blog

Follow me over to     https://rgillman.wixsite.com/studio78/blog  , subscribe to get the updated posts, and please leave me a comment (a...